maven-users mailing list archives

From tpatch <tpa...@loftware.com>
Subject Profile - activeByDefault in Maven 3.0
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2011 21:56:51 GMT
Hi All,

I am currently upgrading to maven 3 from 2.  I have a settings.xml that I
have been using for a couple of years now.  It has a profile in it called
"dev" it looks something like this:

	<profiles>
		<profile>
			<id>dev</id>
			<activation>
				<activeByDefault>true</activeByDefault>
			</activation>

When I run "mvn clean install" in 2.0 it used this profile and all was well.
Now when I run against Maven 3.0 this profile is not active.  I have to run
"mvn clean install -Pdev" to activate it.  I have searched online and tried
several things, the only thing that seemed to work was <activeProfiles>.

Does this setting no longer work???

Thanks,

Todd