maven-users mailing list archives

From tpatch <>
Subject Profile - activeByDefault in Maven 3.0
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2011 21:56:51 GMT
Hi All,

I am currently upgrading to maven 3 from 2.  I have a settings.xml that I
have been using for a couple of years now.  It has a profile in it called
"dev" it looks something like this:

When I run "mvn clean install" in 2.0 it used this profile and all was well.
Now when I run against Maven 3.0 this profile is not active.  I have to run
"mvn clean install -Pdev" to activate it.  I have searched online and tried
several things, the only thing that seemed to work was <activeProfiles>.

Does this setting no longer work???

Sent from the Maven - Users mailing list archive at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message