maven-users mailing list archives

From Tamás Cservenák <ta...@cservenak.net>
Subject Re: browsing maven repo
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 10:43:38 GMT
Hi,

it's not feasible at all. You'd need to _resolve_ all the existing
POMs into effective POMs, to be able to build the "edges" you mention
in way you want. Moreover, it's not that simple, think platform
specific profiles (hence, edges changes as you change the platform you
evaluate aganst), etc. I don't believe you want to do that.

What "further analysis" you expect to have against _triplets_ and _edges_?

Thanks,
~t~