maven-users mailing list archives

From Ed Hillmann <ed.hillm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Surefire not behaving the way I expect....
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 22:08:04 GMT
That did the trick.  All I did in my profile was update the configuration
element from this

                        <configuration>
                            <excludes/>
                        </configuration>

to this

                        <configuration>
                            <excludes combine.self="override"/>
                        </configuration>

And it's doing exactly what I want.  Having struggled with this before,
this new feature of 3.0.2 is very handy.  Whoever came up with it, thanks!

Thanks for the help,
Ed