maven-users mailing list archives

From Tim Mickelson <mickel...@ietservizi.it>
Subject Maven Project - in repository or in current modular project
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 09:06:40 GMT
   I want to write a plugin to maven that copies the flex modules from a
flex project (type swf) which contains modules. This  because the
flexmojos does not do this. My problem is that independent of how the
flexmodules are configured in the pom of the flex project they are saved
on the local repository with a naming convention using artifactId,
version and the name in lowercase as configured in the pom.

   I need to copy them as configured in the pom. Well, actually this is
not a great problem, just some manipulation extracting information from
the pom and I'm done. The problem is, that when flex project is in some
way part of my project (modular) then the files are not saved with this
convention but in the path as configured in the pom and with the name as
configured in the pom.

   I would like to know, how I can distinguish if the swf project that I
have at hand is in the repository, because it was previously installed
or if it is part of my current project. I don't know if I've explained
myself well, with being in my current project I mean specifically the
case in which I have a pom that has e.g. two modules, one for the swf,
and then one war where I want to put the peaces together.

   Any link to documentation is welcome, all I can find is to simple
from e.g. the maven site or the complete guide.

   Tim