maven-users mailing list archives

From laredotornado-3 <laredotorn...@gmail.com>
Subject How do I configure only certain tests to run during my integration-test phase?
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2011 17:20:58 GMT
Hi,

I'm using Maven 3.0.3.  Is it possible to exclude some tests to be run
during the regular test phase and instead have those tests run during the
integration-test phase?  I have the below surefire configuration in my
pom.xml ...

			<plugin>
				<version>2.6</version>
				<configuration>
					<additionalClasspathElements>

<additionalClasspathElement>${project.build.sourceDirectory}</additionalClasspathElement>

<additionalClasspathElement>${project.build.testSourceDirectory}</additionalClasspathElement>
					</additionalClasspathElements>
					<useManifestOnlyJar>false</useManifestOnlyJar>
					<forkMode>always</forkMode>
					<systemProperties>
						<property>
							<name>gwt.args</name>
							<value>-out \${webAppDirectory}</value>
						</property>
					</systemProperties>
					<excludes>
						<exclude>**/*IntegrationTest*.java</exclude>
					</excludes>
				</configuration>
				<executions>
					<execution>
						<phase>integration-test</phase>
						<goals>
							<goal>test</goal>
						</goals>
						<configuration>
							<skip>false</skip>
							<includes>
								<include>**/*IntegrationTest*.java</include>
							</includes>
						</configuration>
					</execution>
				</executions>
			</plugin>

Although I'm able to successfully exclude files with "IntegrationTest" in
their name during the test phase, nothing is executed during the
integration-test phase.  Any ideas what I'm doing wrong or what is
misconfigured?

Thanks, - Dave