maven-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Fay <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven Antrun doesn't compile the project well.
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2011 20:20:46 GMT
> Fair enough! I have the following jars as dependencies listed on the plugin
> as the url below says. But, for some reason they don't show up on the
> effective pom ( Well, honestly I don't know if plugin dependencies show up
> on the effective pom ).

I don't know why you have those as plugin dependencies unless the
PLUGIN itself requires those artifacts for it to function.

Otherwise, if you need those artifacts for your OWN CODE to compile,
then they should be regular DEPENDENCIES.

This is what I am guessing you have wrong. Move the dependencies.

Wayne