maven-users mailing list archives

From Brian Topping <topp...@codehaus.org>
Subject Re: EAR as WAR dependency?
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2011 15:59:29 GMT
How would you solve this problem without Maven?  What kind of EAR could load a WAR it doesn't
know about?

I don't doubt that this is possible with some magic, but that magic is separate from Maven.

Once you have the magic well-defined, Maven can help you build it and package it.

Brian

On Oct 18, 2011, at 11:50 AM, Manos Batsis wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've got an EAR application for which I'm building a specific extension as an additional
WAR. My question is, what is the best way to do this without the original EAR's POM knowing
anything about the extra WAR? Any examples would be appreciated.