maven-users mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: reactor and plugin dependencies & the reactor
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2011 19:33:35 GMT
It is a bit hard to know what you want to do but it seems that you are
using module (a) to build something that needs to be deployed to
someplace prior to module (b) trying to use it.

I guess that the trick it give Maven a property that tells Module A
where to deploy the Antrun file and tells module (b) where to look for
the file.
This might be possible using a parent POM to define the property that
both modules use to construct a location where the file can be put and
found.

I hope that this helps.
Ron