maven-users mailing list archives

From Jason Nerothin <jasonnerot...@gmail.com>
Subject tool (mojo) lifecycle
Date Sat, 03 Sep 2011 11:57:33 GMT
I'm working in a multi-module system and want to provide a mojo that can be
inserted in to the process-resources and process-test-resources phases. I'm
wondering how to handle the lifecycle of the tool itself?

I've written other mojos in the past that live in the project itself, but
I'm not sure that's appropriate.

[proj]
  [tools]
    [mojo1]
  [module1]
    <dependency>...<artifactId>mojo1</artifactId><version>[proj's
version]</version></dependency>
  [module2]

I feel like it may be better to stick it out in a separate repository so
that the lifecycle of the tool and project are decoupled.