maven-users mailing list archives

From Prashant Neginahal <prashu.n...@gmail.com>
Subject Using Maven with custom libraries which are not in repository.
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2011 06:43:53 GMT
Hi All,

We are starting new web project. But, it has to be built on some proprietary
web framework which is NOT mavenised and comes with its own bunch
of libraries. I am thinking of using maven for this application development.
But, just wondering how to ensure maven uses this proprietary framework and
its libraries which are not there in repository. Can we just dump framework
libraries in WEB_INF/lib folder and maven includes the same in its
CLASSPATH.

Thanks,
Prashant