maven-users mailing list archives

From Baptiste MATHUS ...@batmat.net>
Subject Re: Plugin insantiation: once per execution? Once per build?
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 06:27:58 GMT
Hi, I suppose that you ask that.because you're writing a mojo yourself. I
don't know the answer but it seems to me it would quite simple to check it
by code: just add a log in your constructor and see if displays once or many
times.

By the way, also think abt "thread-safing" your code to prevent having bugs
using -T switch.

Cheers