maven-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Fay <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: customisation of path in pom
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2011 14:37:37 GMT
> I am successful in integrating selenium html tests using maven on my local
> machine.
> In my pom.xml i give the local path for firefox to run the html test.
>
> how should i do to customise my firefoxpath.

I don't use this plugin but it appears that Selenium simply uses the
Firefox binary it finds in your PATH. So you can customize this by
simply ensuring that the proper Firefox binary you want to use for a
given test run is first in your PATH. This does not appear to be a
setting you can customize anywhere in the plugin itself.

Wayne