maven-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to package context.xml based on regions
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2011 06:48:20 GMT
if local builds are being run using jetty:run there are some tricks to allow
jetty to add the file to the effective webapp so that the war never needs
context.xml and there is just one and only one war built (thus avoiding the
nasty profile produces different artifact complaint that people make after a
while with profiles)

- Stephen

---
screen