maven-users mailing list archives

From "KARR, DAVID" <dk0...@att.com>
Subject RE: Setting proxy information for Surefire
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 15:14:23 GMT

I tried adding this block to the plugin config:

				    <systemProperties>
				        <property>
				            <name>HTTP_PROXY</name>
				            <value>${env.HTTP_PROXY}</value>
				        </property>
				    </systemProperties>

I verified that the HTTP_PROXY environment variable is a URL in the form "http://proxyhost:proxyport".
 I use this same value as the "http_proxy" value in my .wgetrc, and that works fine.

Unfortunately, this didn't fix my problem.  It's still failing to get the schema, and I've
verified there is a schema at that URL.