maven-users mailing list archives

From "KARR, DAVID" <dk0...@att.com>
Subject Setting proxy information for Surefire
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 13:57:16 GMT
I have an integration test run with Surefire using Spring's SpringJUnit4ClassRunner.  I have
it loading my applicationContext.xml, but it fails when it tries to load the schemas referenced
in the context. I've verified the schema exists at that URL.  I can get it in the browser
and also with wget (proxy settings in my environment).

I have proxy settings in my settings.xml.  I know they're correct because "mvn" builds at
the command line have downloaded many artifacts from external repos.

Is there something maven-ish I should be configuring to get this to work?