maven-users mailing list archives

From "Thiessen, Todd (Todd)" <tthies...@avaya.com>
Subject RE: Deployment of REAL source and single file artifacts
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 21:01:43 GMT
Ahh yes. It isn't meant for software development. It is the source you can debug through.
I think of this as the "real" source. Your terminology threw me for a loop.

Software you development from is usually denoted as a trunk or branch that you check out from
source control. I find it unusual to download the source from a maven repository, unpack it
and start modifying it.