maven-users mailing list archives

From Guillaume Polet <guillaume.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting proxy information for Surefire
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 15:26:02 GMT
I think you are mixing two different aspects:
* Maven settings which are used by Maven and its plugin
* Your unit tests settings which you should set up yourself.

How do you make your tests work outside of Maven scope? In your IDE for
example? or manually? Do you pass your proxy settings using
-DhttpProxy.host and -DhttpProxy.port? If so, try to pass them to the
surefire configuration using this:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-surefire-plugin/test-mojo.html#argLine

Cheers,
Guillaume

Le 2/09/2011 17:14, KARR, DAVID a écrit :
> [...]
 I use this same value as the "http_proxy" value in my .wgetrc, and that works fine.

> Unfortunately, this didn't fix my problem.  It's still failing to get the schema, and
I've verified there is a schema at that URL.