maven-users mailing list archives

From Guillaume Polet <guillaume.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: web application problem
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2011 12:56:22 GMT
Ok, it's been a while since I launched a GWT-app, but here are few pointers:
* Make sure your project has the appropriate natures (see .project
file):<nature>org.eclipse.jdt.core.javanature</nature> and
<nature>com.google.gwt.eclipse.core.gwtNature</nature>
* Make sure Google can find your modules/entry points-->Select your
project, right click-->Properties. Go to Google-->Web Toolkit
* Make sure you have set the war directory properly-->Select your
project, right click-->Properties. Go to Google-->Web Application: Check
the "this project has a war directory", set the war directory to the
appropriate value (usually src/main/webapp)

--
Guillaume