maven-users mailing list archives

From mailman <nmail...@shaw.ca>
Subject Re: 'mvn' is not recognizedas an internal or external command
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 18:31:10 GMT
It seems I have fixed the issue. If anyone see's any potential issues with
this configuration, please enlighten me.

To fix, I simply created an additional "Path" var in the USER ENV VARS
section, with the path pointing to the JAVA SDK bin folder.

*USER ENV VARS*
M2 = %M2_HOME%\bin
M2_HOME = C:\Software\apache-maven-3.0.3
Path = *C:\Software\Java\jdk1.7.0\bin;*   <--- Created this new var and path

I'm still not using these Maven vars in my "Path" system environment var in
favor of using literal paths to avoid misinterpretation. I tried it using
the Maven vars, but it didn't work.

*SYSTEM ENV VAR*
Path = *C:\Software\apache-maven-3.0.3\bin*; %SystemRoot%\system32;
%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;