maven-users mailing list archives

From iapazmino <iapazm...@gmail.com>
Subject Links broken on multimodule site
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 16:20:17 GMT
Hello,

I've got a multimodule project built with maven 3 with the 3.0-beta-3
version for the maven-site-plugin. The parent and every module have an small
site.xml descriptor with a few links and the reports included in the menu
<menu ref="reports"/>, nothing special.

The problem is when trying to navigate from the Project Modules page in the
parent to the modules. This links are broken. For instance the link for the
project-api module points to parent/target/site/project-api/index.html but
the actual location is parent/api/target/site/index.html

So, there are two problems with this URL, first the module's site is
generated in its own target directory, not in the parent's target directory
as expected. Second, the actual folder for the module is "api", as it's
declared in the parent's pom, but the module's artifactId is project-api.

I read the site:site plugin's goal documentation but can't find anything
useful on this case. Where should I tune this site generation?

Thanks in advance,
IP