maven-users mailing list archives

From Daivish Shah <daivish.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MAVEN version 2.2.1 and maven-antrun-plugin 1.6 want to compile classes with Java 1.4.2 version
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2011 17:00:38 GMT
HI Stephen,

Use http://mojo.codehaus.org/exec-maven-plugin/exec-mojo.html to run
ANT and you can provide the ENV variables to your hearts content.

For this can you give me example how can i setup JAVA_HOME by using
exec-maven-plugin ? I think I can apply "ant -f WPSEjb_build.xml build"
command in this plugin.  But please let me know how can i setup My JAVA_HOME
here ?

Thanks for your help Stephen.

thanks,
daivish.