maven-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Fay <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to Generate EJB 2.1 classes from MAVEN
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2011 21:36:12 GMT
> I am using .EJB extension file from Weblogic Workshop. My project is using
> Weblogic workshop and i am converting my project from ANT to MAVEN and i am
> trying to find if i can generate Class files from my existing code, Which
> has already SampleClient.java file and Sample.ejb file in my project.
>
> And think i have to use ANT task from MAVEN. Is there any other work around

I have never seen *.ejb extension files in my life nor am I aware of
any way in Maven or Ant to process them. There may be a plugin that I
simply don't know about. Otherwise you are going to have to make your
own plugin if you cannot or will not change your source code files
(which seems like the easiest solution to me).

Wayne