maven-users mailing list archives

From David Hoffer <dhoff...@gmail.com>
Subject How to configure plugin with default values
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2011 16:40:23 GMT
I'm creating a plugin and having trouble getting the container
(plexus) to configure initial values.  I've started with the
dependency plugin as a basis and see that somehow mojo parameters get
set with default values...I assume this is happening by the container
but what's the secret to making this work?  I've added some new mojo
parameters following the same convention and they are null at runtime
(running unit test).  Is there some documentation on the
creating/wiring of plugin mojos to the container?

-Dave