maven-users mailing list archives

From Claves Do Amaral <Claves.DoAma...@iggroup.com>
Subject Missing POM in Nexus
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2011 12:28:30 GMT
Hello group,

I have some problems building a project

[WARNING] The POM for uk.co.igindex.corba:common-corba-v3:jar:jacorb:3.0.12-20110801.093454-1
is missing, no dependency information available
[WARNING] The POM for uk.co.igindex.corba:corba-client-base-v3:jar:jacorb:3.6-20110729.084818-1
is missing, no dependency information available
[WARNING] The POM for uk.co.igindex.corba.quote.validation.service:quote-validation-service:jar:jacorb:1.0-20110801.093513-2
is missing, no dependency information available

The POMs are not produced during the build of the above projects. Inspecting the log files,
I see that the POMS are not produced. Also, inspecting the folders on Nexus, I can see the
the POMs are not there. I was not able to figure out if this is normal behaviour.

So, my question is, are there cases when the POMs are not produced? And may mine be such a
case?

The projects above are all sub-modules (with packaging = JAR) of a parent project (with packaging
= POM). For instance, the first project has parent uk.co.igindex.corba:common-corba-parent-v3:pom
and it is also a sub-module of it.

The POMs for the parent projects are produced.

Any answer would be appreciated. Thanks.

Claves do Amaral

The information contained in this email is strictly confidential and for the use of the addressee
only, unless otherwise indicated. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read,
copy, use or disclose to others this message or any attachment. Please also notify the sender
by replying to this email or by telephone (+44 (0)20 7896 0011) and then delete the email
and any copies of it. Opinions, conclusions (etc) that do not relate to the official business
of this company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. IG Group Holdings
plc is a company registered in England and Wales under number 01190902. VAT registration number
761 2978 07. Registered Office: Cannon Bridge House, 25 Dowgate Hill, London EC4R 2YA. Authorised
and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. FSA Register number 114059.