maven-users mailing list archives

From Victor Kirk <Victor.K...@serco.com>
Subject Change extension of output from assembly plugin
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 14:39:25 GMT
Hi,

Does anyone know of a way for me to change the extension used when using the assembly plugin?
 I have a large number of projects which need to packaged into their own zip file but with
a particular extension rather than .zip

Regards, Vic

Victor Kirk
Analyst
Transportation Systems - Network Services
Serco Civil Government
Cavendish House
Clearwater Park
Prince's Wharf
Stockton-On-Tees
TS17 6QY

T +44 (0) 1642 636 894
F +44 (0) 1642 636 701

Victor.Kirk@serco.com<mailto:user.name@serco.com>

www.serco.com<http://www.serco.com>

[cid:image001.gif@01CC683E.EAD17B80]<http://www.serco.com/>

This e-mail and any attachments are for the intended addressee(s) only and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. If you are not a named addressee, do not use, retain or disclose
such information.
This email is not guaranteed to be free from viruses and does not bind Serco in any contract
or obligation.
Serco Limited. Registered in England and Wales. No: 242246
Registered Office: Serco House,16 Bartley Wood Business Park, Hook, Hampshire RG27 9UY United
Kingdom.