maven-users mailing list archives

From Randy Sr <rand...@kamradtfamily.net>
Subject site 3.0 breaks site deployment
Date Sat, 20 Aug 2011 20:08:42 GMT
I moved from 3.0-beta3 to 3.0 of the maven site plugin and now my site
deployment is broken.  I have a root project with a site and a multi-module
project that has the root project as a parent but with a
completely separate site. With the 3.0 maven site plugin, it makes the
multi-module project site relative to the root project site, by using the root
project site URL and appending ../project-version to it, but that breaks down
the line, and is not what I want. Both pom files have the
distributionManagement/site element to direct it to specific URLs for upload.

I have reverted to 3.0-beta3 and now it works again.  Is there a way to prevent
the 3.0 plugin from having this new behavior?  Or is there another way to
accomplish what I want: two separate sites for the root project and the
multi-module project.