maven-users mailing list archives: July 2011

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Reinhard Nägele Dependency Plugin behavior changed to copy timestamped snapshot jars Fri, 15 Jul, 09:28
Arnaud Héritier Re: Archiva vs. Nexus Mon, 25 Jul, 19:21
Grégory Joseph Any plans for a release of the checkstyle plugin 2.7 ? Thu, 21 Jul, 12:19
Ketil Aasarød Re: configure Maven to dynamically select profiles Thu, 14 Jul, 08:58
Ketil Aasarød Re: configure Maven to dynamically select profiles Thu, 14 Jul, 09:00
Reinhard Nägele Re: Dependency Plugin behavior changed to copy timestamped snapshot jars Mon, 18 Jul, 09:46
Dušan Rychnovský maven-resources-plugin - copying custom nonpackaged resources - rewrite existing files Thu, 07 Jul, 09:22
Jörg Schaible Re: Copying a SNAPSHOT dependency using the dependency plugin Fri, 01 Jul, 06:54
Jörg Schaible Re: AW: Locking down default plugin versions Wed, 13 Jul, 15:57
Tamás Cservenák Re: does Maven 3 supports use of archiva 1.3.5 Fri, 29 Jul, 15:25
Hervé BOUTEMY Re: Site deploy problem Wed, 13 Jul, 19:05
Tiago António Neves Maven release plugin with jboss packaging maven plugin Fri, 29 Jul, 13:03
Tiago António Neves Maven release plugin with jboss packaging maven plugin Fri, 29 Jul, 13:23
Tiago António Neves RE: Maven release plugin with jboss packaging maven plugin Fri, 29 Jul, 13:56
Papiež Vítězslav exclude plugin dependencies Fri, 15 Jul, 12:25
Hervé BOUTEMY Re: Deploy large files Sat, 23 Jul, 01:36
Abdul Hakim HELP! : javax.mail >> could not find the main class Wed, 20 Jul, 03:16
Abdul Hakim Re: HELP! : javax.mail >> could not find the main class Wed, 20 Jul, 05:15
Aldrin Leal Re: Setting up internal repository Thu, 07 Jul, 04:21
Aldrin Leal Pimp My Mojo Mon, 25 Jul, 03:06
Aldrin Leal Re: Pimp My Mojo Mon, 25 Jul, 11:57
Aldrin Leal Re: Pimp My Mojo Mon, 25 Jul, 12:44
Anders Hammar Re: Maven environment configurations Thu, 14 Jul, 15:08
Anders Hammar Re: Not able to build using maven 2.0.8 Thu, 14 Jul, 15:10
Anders Hammar Re: How do I make my archetype from a multimodule project use directories that are based on the artifactId ? Sun, 17 Jul, 17:25
Anders Hammar Re: Triggering generation of archetype from pom-file Sun, 17 Jul, 19:36
Anders Hammar Re: Aggregation vs Inheritance Mon, 18 Jul, 17:46
Anders Hammar Re: Synchro issue between codehaus and central? Thu, 21 Jul, 18:55
Anders Hammar Re: cargo offline deploy fails Mon, 25 Jul, 20:20
Anders Hammar Re: Should I use classifiers to differentiate between "devel" and "production" builds? Mon, 25 Jul, 20:22
Anders Hammar Re: ws-zones-proxy issue Mon, 25 Jul, 20:24
Anders Hammar Re: Should I use classifiers to differentiate between "devel" and "production" builds? Mon, 25 Jul, 21:10
Anders Hammar Re: Upgraded to Maven 3 - now the "clean" goal deletes entire module directories? Sun, 31 Jul, 18:42
Anders Hammar Re: Upgraded to Maven 3 - now the "clean" goal deletes entire module directories? Sun, 31 Jul, 19:16
Andrew Eisenberg help with mvn release:prepare Wed, 27 Jul, 18:58
Anindya.Mis...@cognizant.com Request for info on zip packaging using Maven 3 Tue, 26 Jul, 09:42
Ansgar Konermann Re: Should I use classifiers to differentiate between "devel" and "production" builds? Mon, 25 Jul, 20:25
Ansgar Konermann Re: Set specific plugin versions for a project - issue in plugin-registry.xml/maven-metada-local.xml Tue, 26 Jul, 19:58
Ansgar Konermann Re: Set specific plugin versions for a project - issue in plugin-registry.xml/maven-metada-local.xml Wed, 27 Jul, 16:35
Antonio Petrelli Re: Skip Resources for War Wed, 06 Jul, 09:55
Asmann, Roland Explaining to m-eclipse-p that my project is a java-project Fri, 15 Jul, 10:47
Asmann, Roland Triggering generation of archetype from pom-file Sun, 17 Jul, 17:59
Asmann, Roland Re: Maven release plugin with jboss packaging maven plugin Fri, 29 Jul, 13:27
Barrie Treloar Re: Maven Eclipse Plugin doesn't include all source paths in generated .classpath file in a Java / Groovy project Tue, 05 Jul, 00:10
Barrie Treloar Re: Using maven in eclipse Tue, 05 Jul, 06:14
Barrie Treloar Re: Looking for a plugin that dumps information about mutliple version inclusions Tue, 05 Jul, 06:15
Barrie Treloar Re: Setting up internal repository Thu, 07 Jul, 03:46
Barrie Treloar Re: Locking down default plugin versions Wed, 13 Jul, 12:32
Barrie Treloar Re: AW: Locking down default plugin versions Wed, 13 Jul, 23:34
Barrie Treloar Re: Maven Eclipse Plugin doesn't include all source paths in generated .classpath file in a Java / Groovy project Wed, 13 Jul, 23:37
Barrie Treloar Re: Maven Eclipse Plugin doesn't include all source paths in generated .classpath file in a Java / Groovy project Wed, 13 Jul, 23:57
Barrie Treloar Re: Maven environment configurations Fri, 15 Jul, 00:44
Barrie Treloar Re: Explaining to m-eclipse-p that my project is a java-project Sun, 17 Jul, 04:38
Barrie Treloar Re: Maven project can't access class file. Tue, 19 Jul, 00:48
Barrie Treloar Re: Beginner needs help: Maven won't run my tests... Tue, 19 Jul, 07:17
Barrie Treloar Re: How to exclude a child-module from being released during release:perform Tue, 19 Jul, 07:34
Barrie Treloar Re: Beginner needs help: Maven won't run my tests... Tue, 19 Jul, 08:06
Barrie Treloar Re: Beginner needs help: Maven won't run my tests... Tue, 19 Jul, 20:52
Barrie Treloar Re: Misunderstanding modules: "Two or more projects in the reactor have the same identifier" Tue, 19 Jul, 23:59
Barrie Treloar Re: Misunderstanding modules: "Two or more projects in the reactor have the same identifier" Wed, 20 Jul, 00:33
Barrie Treloar Re: Misunderstanding modules: "Two or more projects in the reactor have the same identifier" Wed, 20 Jul, 04:27
Barrie Treloar Re: HELP! : javax.mail >> could not find the main class Wed, 20 Jul, 04:33
Barrie Treloar Re: HELP! : javax.mail >> could not find the main class Wed, 20 Jul, 06:22
Barrie Treloar Re: Misunderstanding modules: "Two or more projects in the reactor have the same identifier" Thu, 21 Jul, 00:52
Barrie Treloar Re: generics are not supported in -source 1.3 ?? Mon, 25 Jul, 01:39
Barrie Treloar Re: release plugin tagging with -SNAPSHOT Thu, 28 Jul, 06:30
Barrie Treloar Re: Getting strange error in compilation Sun, 31 Jul, 23:27
Barrie Treloar Re: Getting strange error in compilation Sun, 31 Jul, 23:55
Ben Caradoc-Davies Re: Git or Mercurial Tue, 05 Jul, 08:46
Ben Caradoc-Davies Re: Git or Mercurial Wed, 06 Jul, 05:00
Ben Caradoc-Davies Re: Git or Mercurial Fri, 08 Jul, 02:44
Ben Caradoc-Davies Re: generics are not supported in -source 1.3 ?? Mon, 25 Jul, 02:50
Ben Caradoc-Davies Re: generics are not supported in -source 1.3 ?? Mon, 25 Jul, 03:18
Benson Margulies Re: Referencing modules in a sibling folder Wed, 06 Jul, 22:26
Benson Margulies Re: Referencing modules in a sibling folder Wed, 06 Jul, 22:54
Benson Margulies Re: Referencing modules in a sibling folder Wed, 06 Jul, 22:55
Benson Margulies Re: Profiles and deployment Sat, 09 Jul, 22:24
Benson Margulies Re: mvn install: Failure executing javac, but could not parse error Sat, 09 Jul, 22:26
Benson Margulies Release of Wagon project version 1.0 Sun, 10 Jul, 18:53
Benson Margulies Re: How to load a class in a Mojo? Sun, 17 Jul, 21:24
Benson Margulies Re: Starter- where do I house my Maven import packages (import javax.*;) Mon, 18 Jul, 00:49
Benson Margulies Re: When to use <pluginManagement> Tue, 19 Jul, 01:06
Benson Margulies Re: Using maven shade plugin on provided dependencies Tue, 19 Jul, 14:30
Benson Margulies [ANN] Maven JXR Version 2.3 Released Tue, 19 Jul, 16:41
Benson Margulies Re: Deploy large files Fri, 22 Jul, 14:25
Benson Margulies Re: Deploy large files Fri, 22 Jul, 15:37
Benson Margulies Re: Deploy large files Fri, 22 Jul, 17:30
Benson Margulies Re: Deploy large files Fri, 22 Jul, 21:07
Benson Margulies Re: Existing Network Location Access for JAR files Sat, 23 Jul, 23:38
Benson Margulies Re: Set specific plugin versions for a project - issue in plugin-registry.xml/maven-metada-local.xml Mon, 25 Jul, 11:43
Benson Margulies Re: Set specific plugin versions for a project - issue in plugin-registry.xml/maven-metada-local.xml Mon, 25 Jul, 22:03
Benson Margulies Re: Maven dependencies Wed, 27 Jul, 00:06
Benson Margulies release plugin tagging with -SNAPSHOT Thu, 28 Jul, 03:59
Benson Margulies Re: release plugin tagging with -SNAPSHOT Thu, 28 Jul, 04:16
Benson Margulies Re: release plugin tagging with -SNAPSHOT Thu, 28 Jul, 11:33
Benson Margulies clarification on activeByDefault Fri, 29 Jul, 12:01
Benson Margulies Re: clarification on activeByDefault Fri, 29 Jul, 13:51
Benson Margulies Re: Upgraded to Maven 3 - now the "clean" goal deletes entire module directories? Sun, 31 Jul, 15:15
Benson Margulies Re: latest snapshot not downloaded Sun, 31 Jul, 21:14
Bogdan Calmac Inconsistent handling of timestamped snapshots in maven3 Sat, 23 Jul, 00:18
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jan 2015143
Dec 2014220
Nov 2014217