maven-users mailing list archives

From Kerem Onal <keremo...@gmail.com>
Subject how to deploy/upload product zip to maven repo
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2011 14:43:22 GMT
Hi,

I created myproduct.zip with tycho-p2-director-plugin's archive-products
goal. How can I deploy this zip file to maven repository?

I do not want to give parameters via command line using -D... I want to
define them in pom.xml.

I tried to place maven-deploy-plugin just after tycho-p2-director-plugin.
But it does not work? Any ideas?
it says "Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.5:deploy-file (default-cli)
on project KSM_aggregator: The parameters 'file', 'url' for goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.5:deploy-file are missing or
invalid"

my pom.xml is:

<build>
<plugins>
<plugin>
 <groupId>org.sonatype.tycho</groupId>
<artifactId>tycho-p2-director-plugin</artifactId>
 <version>${tycho-version}</version>
<executions>
<execution>
 <id>materialize-products</id>
<goals>
<goal>materialize-products</goal>
 </goals>
</execution>
<execution>
 <id>archive-products</id>
<goals>
<goal>archive-products</goal>
 </goals>
</execution>
</executions>
 <configuration>
<products>
<product>
 <id>KSM.product</id>
<rootFolder>KSM</rootFolder>
 </product>
</products>
</configuration>
 </plugin>
<plugin>
 <artifactId>maven-deploy-plugin</artifactId>
<version>2.5</version>
 <executions>
<execution>
<phase>deploy</phase>