maven-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Johnson <danij...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: Automatic Update of Build Plugin Versions?
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2011 19:47:31 GMT
Thanks for the response. What you mention is exactly my use case, When I decide I want the
new version of a plugin I want to update all projects at once instead of having to open each
pom and change it by hand. From your response I am guessing it is expected to use properties
to control this.
Thanks,
Dan