maven-users mailing list archives

From kanesee <kane...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Misunderstanding modules: "Two or more projects in the reactor have the same identifier"
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 17:40:10 GMT
Yes, this was definitely helpful.
We'll have to rethink the way we're doing things for sure.

Just to clear one more thing up.
Using the same example where libraries A and B depend on C. If Product X
needs these libraries, can it just include as modules A and B or does it
need C as well? That is, can a parent project just include the top-level
projects or does it need to specify every component in the dependency tree?