maven-users mailing list archives

From Niranjan Rao <nhr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting up internal repository
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 04:15:10 GMT
Barrie,

Thanks for the quick reply.

When I said "shared server", I meant that we want to have multiple
applications on the same server - repository application will be one of
them. I don't know what we will be putting on this server, yet, but one
thing is for sure, it has to multi task. Based on what you said, it
seems to be possible.

Other information was very helpful.

thanks for the help,

Niranjan