maven-users mailing list archives

From Rafael Vanderlei <rafaelvander...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why is this profile not being activated?
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2011 14:03:43 GMT
Like Stephen said, profiles are not inherited. That being said, you would
need to replicate the profile activation in all children poms

<profile>
  <id>default-code-coverage</id>
  <activation>
    <file>
      <exists>src/main/java</exists>
    </file>
  </activation>
</profile>

But as you would probably put this profiles only in those children that
actually have "src/main/java", I believe you could take this activation
config out and activate the profile with -Pdefault-code-coverage