maven-users mailing list archives

From Leonard Ehrenfried <leonard.ehrenfr...@web.de>
Subject Re: Alternative dependency mediation
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 09:28:30 GMT
We tried to change the version *range* resolution strategy once at my old
company. We found that this component is not injected by the DI container
but rather instantiated with 'new'.

A colleague of mine wrote a patch and opened a ticket [1] that does exactly
that. We didn't end up using the patch ourselves but maybe it can give you a
clue where you need to be looking.

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-5017

Lenni