maven-users mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: distributionManagement
Date Sun, 26 Jun 2011 12:23:47 GMT
It goes in the parent pom for the project since it is shared by all
modules in the project.
This should make your problem go away.
Define the repositories and distribution management once in the parent.
Each module in the project merely points to the parent to get set up
correctly.

That is probably why distribution management is not part of the output
from the utility that you are using.

Ron