maven-users mailing list archives

From Marc Rohlfs <pomar...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Setting pom properties from Maven Plugin for resource filtering
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 08:40:11 GMT
Hi Ronen,

take a look at the Properties Maven Plugin [1]. I don't have any
experience with that plugin, because I haven't used it yet. But it looks
like it should do exactly what You want to achieve with Your custom
Maven plugin.
However, if it doesn't work out for You, You could at least take a look
at the source code to see how it adds the properties to the project
model. The Build Helper Maven Plugin [2] also sets some properties, You
could check its sources, too.

One more point: I assume You checked that Your configuration of the
Resources plugin works properly ...

Kind regards

    Marc

[1] http://mojo.codehaus.org/properties-maven-plugin