maven-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Fay <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generenting Directory Entries on a Jar using maven 2
Date Wed, 25 May 2011 18:49:22 GMT
> Just to Make a scenary: I am Having a well known problem about Spring can't
> do a Component Scan aganinst a jar generated by Maven 2.
>
> Apparently this happens because the generated Jar does not add its Directory
> Entries.

If you can take the Maven-generated Jar file and modify it such that
it works in Spring, then you can come back and tell us the difference
and ask how to configure things to compensate for those differences.

You may have better luck with this question on a Spring forum. I don't
even understand what you're asking.

Wayne