maven-users mailing list archives

From Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>
Subject RE: How to compile twice
Date Wed, 25 May 2011 14:49:02 GMT
It will not. I can tell you that for sure. The person that ends du
maintaining your build setup will curse your name forever!

/Anders (mobile)
Den 25 maj 2011 16.44 skrev "Claves Do Amaral" <Claves.DoAmaral@iggroup.com
>:

hubris. I hope that Maven will have mercy on me.

> The information contained in this email is strictly confidential and for
the use of the addressee only, unless otherwise indicated. If you are not
the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose to others
this message or any attachment. Please also notify the sender by replying to
this email or by telephone (+44 (0)20 7896 0011) and then delete the email
and any copies of it. Opinions, conclusions (etc) that do not relate to the
official business of this company shall be understood as neither given nor
endorsed by it. IG Group Holdings plc is a company registered in England and
Wales under number 01190902. VAT registration number 761 2978 07. Registered
Office: Cannon Bridge House, 25 Dowgate Hill, London EC4R 2YA. Authorised
and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. FSA Register number
114059.