maven-users mailing list archives

From sipungora <kostya...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: How to extend GWT Module to Dynamic Web Module with Maven?
Date Wed, 04 May 2011 11:50:46 GMT

Wayne Fay wrote:

>> on the page:
>> http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Web-Toolkit/browse_thread/thread/39e0ff6325e4d504/55bfd342d77ec910?pli=1
>>
>> one explains how gwt-module can be extended to Dynamic Web Module in
>> order
>> to be deploybar into eclipse tomcat. I've configured my pom so, that item
>> 3
>> will be done by maven.
>
> You will most likely have better luck getting these questions answered
> at the GWT forum (or possibly even the M2E forum/list) than here at
> Maven.
>
> Wayne

But if I search in this forum, I can find discussions about setting
additionalProjectFacets with Maven. Unfortunately, all what I've found, were
discussions about issues in facets-files created by maven. But I cannot
create any facets-file for eclipse with maven. My pom settings for
maven-eclipse-plugin are in the my first message. I build with mvn
eclipse:eclipse command. What should I do yet in order it works?