maven-users mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The complete content of lifecycle.xml
Date Sun, 24 Apr 2011 14:16:05 GMT
Martin,

My first port of call was the site doc from the mdo file that HB
kindly pointed me to. For a start, all I did was add some likely
search terms to the description so that google could find it.

I'd like to submit the corresponding patch to the 3.0 universe, and
then consider whether I understand it enough to add explanations.

--benson

On Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 9:04 AM, Martin Gainty <mgainty@hotmail.com> wrote:

> at present im marching thru some of the original IBM xerces code that is DTD-based (and
XML-Schema agnostic)
> the majority of the declarators are "documentation-challenged".. a polite word for saying
non-existent
> the path of LR is to download the code to find out how which elements and/or attributes
should be included (or excluded)
> then insert or update the declarator with the "right stuff"
>
> if you have a clear idea on what this file should look like there is no need to prolong
the suffering so please update the doc