maven-users mailing list archives

From adam.salt...@gmail.com
Subject Re: [eclipse-plugin] Dependency to workspace projects
Date Sat, 09 Apr 2011 14:04:30 GMT
I always thing 'resolve workspace dependencies' is a bad idea. Better install in local repo.
But surely should work for single project. Then you would pick everything up from project/lib.
Can see why may want to do this

------Original Message------
From: Ludwig Magnusson
To: users@maven.apache.org
ReplyTo: Maven Users List
Subject: [eclipse-plugin] Dependency to workspace projects
Sent: 9 Apr 2011 10:40

Hello!

I know that the maven-eclipse-plugin somehow can figure out that a
dependency actually exists as a project in workspace and therefore add that
project to the build path instead of trying to download a jar-file from a
remote repository.

My question is:

Is this possible for any dependency or just multi-module-projects?

In my case, the project is NOT multi-module.

/Ludwig

Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange