maven-users mailing list archives

From Imre Fazekas <imre.faze...@gmail.com>
Subject mvn release:perform problem
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2011 19:22:01 GMT
Dear All,

I wanted to upload my project to the Sonatype OSS repository.
My project structure follows this structure:
distributions
source
       doc
       resources
       samples
       src
               pom.xml

The SVN contains the same structure (inherited from legacy systems).
I called the from the folder "src" where the pom file can be found and executing the followings:
 mvn release:clean - success
 mvn release:prepare - success. Uploaded and tagged the whole structure

and the mvn release:perform fails.
It checks out the whole structure with the tag of the new version and tries to build it in
the root folder of the checked out content, however the pom.xml is in a sub-sub folder of
the checkout folder.

How can i say to the mvn or the deploy plugin where to find the pom file or specify the checkout
url?
I tried the mvn release:perform -DconnectionUrl= but it allways append the tag information
and the SVN fails.

Any idea is much appreciated!

Best regards,

Imre