maven-users mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Best way to override build resources to be empty?
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2011 12:40:04 GMT
Hi,

> I have a build/resources stanza that is inherited.  In a sub-pom, I'd like
> to override it to be empty.  Simply specifying<resources />  does not work.
> What's the best way to accomplish this?
may i misunderstand your explanation but what exactly is inherited the
definition in the pom ?
If you don't define a src/main/resources folder it wouldn't be handled...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise
Dipl.Ing.(FH) Karl Heinz Marbaise        ICQ#: 135949029
Hauptstrasse 177                         USt.IdNr: DE191347579
52146 W├╝rselen                           http://www.soebes.de