maven-users mailing list archives

From Tim Pizey <tim.pi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re-using tests - best practice
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2011 10:02:15 GMT
Thanks for your comments Yegor, however you do not address the question,
perhaps I did not put it well.

What is the best way to re-use tests, given that Surefire will not discover
tests in a jar and you cannot extend a non-pom project?

I feel that the solution I have come up with is pretty clunky and would welcome
a more elegant to the problem of test reuse.

cheers
Tim