maven-users mailing list archives

From Gajo Csaba <csaba.g...@cosylab.com>
Subject Re: Adding files to target before creating war
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2011 15:07:49 GMT
The target directory is probably created in the generate-resources
phase, before the compile phase. What about trying it in the package phase?

You can also try the pre-integration-test phase, but this will only be
called if you run maven with a target higher than package.

Here are the various phases, scroll down to "Default Lifecycle":
http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-the-lifecycle.html

Csaba