maven-users mailing list archives

From Sonam Nepali <Sonam.Nep...@imail.org>
Subject mvn clean install on war
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2011 20:44:58 GMT
Hi

I have a Maven project named "jar" with a WSDL in /src/main/resources/META-INF/Apple.wsdl
  I use that wsdl to generate Java stubs in that project using cxf-codegen-plugin.  When I
include this project "jar" as a dependency in my WAR project, I think the instruction "mvn
clean install" is trying to run this plugin.
I just want to include this jar as a dependency but somehow when I try to build the war project
it is also trying to rebuild the jar project.  How do I disable the building of the dependency
within the war project?

Thanks

Sonam