maven-users mailing list archives

From Yann Albou <>
Subject Re: Issue with mvn3 timestamp snapshots being downloaded in local repository
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 15:47:01 GMT
> So what you describe is normal and has been like this since Maven 2.x

With Maven 2 we used unique snapshot versions.

The issue with Maven 3 is that developers local repositories might grow
significantly since several timestamp snapshots are downloaded.

Also we don't have a mechanism to purge the local repositories as we do on
the remote repository with Nexus, or does maven provide one I don't know of?

Sent from the Maven - Users mailing list archive at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message