maven-users mailing list archives

From Zilvinas Vilutis <cika...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: subversion vs maven
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 18:36:30 GMT
trust me, not so easy :)

our project has like 20 subsystems which all have 5-10 sub-projects.

Our "core" is extracted into a separate dependency maintained by
another team, it is also managed by maven ( ~30 subsystems, 10-50
projects each ).

Yes, daily updates happen on 5-10 projects, that is why I don't want
to build the "full" build but only the changed projects and their
dependents ( web apps ).

Žilvinas Vilutis

Mobile:   (+370) 652 38353
E-mail:   cikasfm@gmail.com