maven-users mailing list archives

From ankush chadha <ankushchadha2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Pom not deployed to repo when using profiles to build with 2 jdks
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2011 21:36:27 GMT
To simplify things and narrow down the problem, can you
1. use mvn install (Check if your local repository is getting updated)
2. Use a single profile with the JDK that you are currently using and activate
it by default.

Make sure that the JAVA_HOME is set.

If you can see an updated artifact in the local repository, add another profile
(for other JDK) and then check again.

Ankush

________________________________
From: Duncan McNaught <DMcNaught@cybersource.com>
To: "users@maven.apache.org" <users@maven.apache.org>
Sent: Thu, February 10, 2011 2:29:00 PM
Subject: Pom not deployed to repo when using profiles to build with 2 jdks

Dear Maven Users,
  I have an issue that I adapted a pom to deploy with two profiles - one for
jdk15 and one for jdk16 and now it doesn't deploy the pom to our local
repository.
The instructions were on this page
(http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3092085/building-same-project-in-maven-with-different-artifactid-based-on-jdk-used)

Since I made that change, the pom is no longer getting deployed to my maven
respository. Does anyone know if this is this a maven bug, or am I missing
something?
Thanks,
--Duncan
----
Duncan McNaught
Release Engineer, Managed Hosting Services
The information contained herein is confidential. It is intended only for the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the recipient or an
authorized agent of the recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact
CyberSource immediately at 303.248.2410 Thank you.