maven-users mailing list archives

From "Haszlakiewicz, Eric" <EHAS...@transunion.com>
Subject RE: Deployment in Repository without version in file name?
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 23:20:02 GMT

As far as I know, no.  However, I can think of some possible alternate options:

  1) Pass the -O option to wget (that's a capital letter O)
  2) Set up a little apache server that does an internal redirect to the real url.
  3) Don't drop war files into tomcat's webapps folder, use the manager webapp instead.
      3b) Use Tomcat's ant tasks to deploy

eric