maven-users mailing list archives

From "Yevgen VORONETSKYY" <yevgen.voronets...@open-groupe.com>
Subject Maven can't find a RessourceBundle for French locale on Linux
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 09:26:40 GMT
Hello,

I'm using:

*         Maven 2.2.1

*         JDK 1.6

*         the standard maven folder structure.

I'm getting a strange error only on the Ubuntu integration server. Some
tests fail with the following error:

Caused by: java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base
name EmailMessagesBundle, locale fr_FR
        at
java.util.ResourceBundle.throwMissingResourceException(ResourceBundle.java:1
427)
        at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundleImpl(ResourceBundle.java:1250)
        at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(ResourceBundle.java:777)

The same tests pass with success on my Windows XP.

It's seems that is the environment problem.

Can anyone help me to debug this issue?

Thanks in advance,

-----

VORONETSKYY Yevgen